About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exhausted by corn

First off, the steps to my front door rotted through at the platform.
So, we called Richard in to build me a new set. I got the opportunity to request a wider platform and more shallow steps. So happy with my new set of stairs!


 Pics of my old and new steps, and the wood spirit face that features at the bottom of my railing post!

Freaky, huh?
Now, on to the corniness of the weekend. . .
Julie and I got the privilege of bringing the rest of the corn crates down to our festival site on Sunday morning. Upon starting to go down the sidewalk I heard Julie say from behind me "Oh, oh, oh no. . .no. . .Jamie . .Oh man!" and I turned around and saw this. . .they fell down off that cart exactly like you see in the picture.


Here's a couple more candid shots from our booth. . .


 And, to tie it up. . .I bought the first and really thought about buying the second. . .or maybe making it myself!

Air plant hanging for my swing

Old gas can bird house


No comments:

Post a Comment