About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

All before the 4th!

I just got back from our annual week long youth mission trip.

I'm almost over my exhaustion.

Before I regale you with tales from the trip, I'd like to share a few shots of random happenings during the week of July 4th.

Just for fun. . .Jack Skellington workin' the shades!


Did some baking:

Sour Cream Poundcake Perfection!
Enjoyed my swing and my yard:

Anne Lamott's "Plan B"


Stormy afternoons stuck in the van with mom:



Beautiful storm cloud sunsets


Took mom to have dinner with her childhood friend Mary and her family at Olive Garden.


4th of July fun out at Lake Hickory Nut with the Branom clan.
Monica's Patriotic Mini-Cheesecakes
Finally, getting to go watch the Leesburg fireworks with Danny and Richard in their boat out on Lake Harris.

It rained. . .stingingly!


Looking back on all of that, I'm actually surprised that my week was so full in comparison to mission week.


No comments:

Post a Comment