About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Forgotten moments

It seems like January is the month where I have the most time to blog.
I have more time to think about blogging.

Plus, springtime is beginning to peek around the corner everywhere I look, and it's driving me crazy.

Purple salvia with my rescued poinsettias

Azaleas. . .thinking about blooming

Sweet smelling Almond tree
The dogs even feel it.

Toby keeps finding things with sap to chew on.

Chewy, thoroughly enjoying the sunshine!
Sending warm thoughts to all my friends and family further north!
Here's a sunset picture over the grove to end with.


No comments:

Post a Comment