About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Changes changes changes

Richard left. Moved back to North Carolina.

Danny resigned. Heart-breakingly, I agree with this move on his part.

So now, where does that leave me?

Well, it leaves me in a perfect position to move on, myself.

I'm dropping my position as a youth counselor for now. Keeping my job at the church, with an eye towards finding an additional full-time job elsewhere.

Luckily, most of what I do for the church is such that I can do it from home.

It does leave me floundering, though.

Now what?

Now what?



What now?

1 comment:

  1. A fitting place to find oneself at the start of a new year, isn't it? I hope that you will find your answer soon.

    ReplyDelete