About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Prayers please. . .

Not for me. . .although I am always open to some more Holy Spirit in my life.

I just seem to be surrounded lately by people who are desperately in need of help and encouragement.

I'm turning to my blog to vent some.

Not venting in the sense of "UGH, I CAN'T STAND IT"

More like "LIFE IS SO FRUSTRATING. . .MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR SO MANY PEOPLE!"

Ever felt like that?
HA . . .who hasn't. . .


I treasure these moments where I find myself alone. I need them to recharge and reboot.


I keep having so many wonderful moments lately.
Truly.
Those kind of moments that make me go, "see that, that's why I do what I do!"
Moments where the hours I spent learning a song in Spanish pay off.
That time when I get to spend an hour in devotion with the youth group, talking about miracles.
Just yesterday I got to comfort a little girl in our children's ministry, clean up her skinned knee, and draw a happy face on her band-aid.

I miss my niece. I  miss you Leya.



No comments:

Post a Comment