About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Feelin' Artsy

So, it never really lasts for long.
But I've been in that creative mood.
Been feelin' the need to paint, and sketch, and build, and throw things together.

Applies in paint.
Applies in work.
Applies in the kitchen.

It also means that my house. . .it's a MESS.

You saw the two parking places that I painted. That set off the bug.

I began to work on a watercolor painting for a friend of mine. She'd requested it back in December, to which I replied it would be a while before I could get to painting it.

God works in mysterious ways.

I finished the painting on Thursday of last week. I had it ready and waiting to give to her on Sunday morning at worship.


Her birthday was on Monday, yesterday. A detail I knew nothing about.

I'm currently working on a project for a childhood friend. Her second son will be born in November, so I'm putting together a piece for "Gavin's" frog themed nursery.


Eventually it'll be framed.


These are some projects I did a while ago for my brother and niece.




So yeah. . .the bug has bitten. . .

Probably gonna wear off soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment