About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patty's Day

So first off, we spent the day before St. Patty's Day driving down to cousin Peggy's on the west coast (South of Sarasota).  It's become a tradition to get together and have corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. 

Jamie got voted to drive. I did catch a pic of mom sleeping in the back seat, lol.

She'll hate me for putting this up.



Donia (Peggy's daughter) and Peggy
Aunt Joyce, Bumpa, and Dad (who's behind Bumpa)

 The pics above are of the family gathered on the side porch. 
Mom can't get inside the trailer, 
but the weather was nice and very enjoyable. 

In other news, the amaryllis opened up, finally.



Oh, and I'm going up to visit Russ and Lana in July. I'm flying up on the 4th, hanging out with them for a few days and then joining up with the TNT youth group. They're going to be on a mission trip to Staten Island, NY.

So, I'll end with some Leya pics. The first is of her on the playground near Russ and Lana's place in Secaucus, NJ. She loves the slide!

She also loves to play with her mommy's phone! Leya self-portrait! 







No comments:

Post a Comment