About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday moments

Today is Palm Sunday.
I share a few pics, just so you can get the general feel of my day.

Palm Sunday altar that I set up

Children processed with palms
Two worship services, filled with palm fronds, special music, and an infant baptism. It was a long morning.
Then, Danny and I  rescued a dog running around in the parking lot at Fowler Groves, went to Jersey Mike's for lunch, and experienced a sandwich made "Mike's Way". If you haven't tried Jersey Mike's yet, you should.

Upon returning home, I grabbed Toby to take him for a walk up the hill.

Horse and cow, braving the stormy weather.



This horse and cow are all alone in their pasture. Toby has desperately wanted me to let him meet the horse, but it wasn't all he thought it was going to be.

As you can tell, a storm was moving in. Not long after this, West Orange County was put under a "Tornado Warning". Toby and I were in my car on our way to Twistee Treat, so I made the quick decision to go park under an overpass. We watched as the rain poured down, the wind pushed the car backwards, and we avoided any hailstones.

So, today was fun.
Can't wait for the rest of Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment