About Me

My photo
Winter Garden, FL, United States
I am a follower of Jesus Christ and an artist. I am a sixth generation Floridian. I love my family and friends, and most definitely the children and youth that I get to work with every week.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February is surprising me

Fun times. Sick times. Surprises and Bliss.


Toby and I. Enjoying the weather.
Walking.
Whistling.
Loving the fact that we live so far out that we can be as ridiculous as possible and nobody ever sees us.

Few more enjoyable bits.


The swamp maples are putting on their spring show. Waxy, shiny, beautiful little fairy wings.


Chewy is getting the pots ready for spring planting. At least that's what we assume. He keeps moving the planters around the yard at night. It's different every morning.

My friend Elisha and her family came down to visit from Cohoes, NY this last week. I'd never met her son Joseph (Jojo), who is only a few months older than my niece Leya.

These pics are of Jojo and Toby enjoying each others company. Meaning, Toby doesn't quite know how to play with an infant. He kept snapping at him playfully and then rushing Jojo like herding dogs go after sheep and cattle. Jojo thought the whole thing was hilarious. So these pics are blurred like crazy, but it was lots of fun to watch.




The weather for the first part of February has been perfect. When I say perfect, I mean PERFECT. . .I do not know how else to describe it. Mom and I took a moment yesterday to grab an ice cream cone at the downtown shop, Scoops, and then enjoyed the swings by the fountain.
We had a rummage sale meeting at 1:00p, and neither of us wanted to leave the wonder of that moment.




Oh well.
Heaven can wait.


I end with a little trailer park humor.
This sign showed up on the end of a unit next door to a trailer that my parents own.
Mom and I assume that these people like the fleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment